The athlete is responsible that the equipment is according to the competition rules.
The maximum thickness of the wetsuit is 5 mm and it must cover upper and lower torso.
- Bike and equipment will be checked before entering the transition area.
- The helmet must be an approved model and it must be fastened at all times during the cycling leg and also at the transition area
- The bike must have functioning brakes
- Disk wheel is allowed only in rear wheel.
- Race bike cannot be changed during the cycling leg.
- Cycling is not permitted inside the Transition Area.
In competitions where drafting is allowed, there are rules on the handlebars. In competitions where drafting isn´t allowed, there are no restrictions on the handlebars.
Swimming: The race number can be written on the left upper arm or calf by the organizer
Cycling: The race number must be entirely visible at the rear of the body. The cycle is marked with a race number that the participant gets from the organizer.
Running: The race number must be entirely visible on the front of the body.